The aim of Bodem Bodegas, with this commitment to innovation, is adding complexity and singularity to its wines by recovering the essence of the terroir from which they come to be a reference in Spain for its elaboration of excellent premium wine from Garnacha grape.
1. Improving the quality of our wines by benefiting from the characteristics of the terroir offered by the Sierra de Algairén area
2. Understanding the terroir of our plots and vineyards and their impact on the quality of the Garnacha grape.
3. Selecting 5 plots for the production of a new red wine.
4. Identifying the best terroir to plant.
5. Developing a methodology for the analysis of the terroir in order to control and evaluate their potential.
Passion for the soil
Over the course of a year, Bodem Bodegas will evaluate the potential of each vine, focusing on the soiland the impact of the quality of the wines. We will study the different phenological stages of the vine to determine the humidity of the vine and, thus, deciding the most beneficial works of the vines.
With this important investment in I+D we want to increase the quality of our wines year after year. Looking for the differentiation with the characteristics of the climate, soils and grapes that mark the area of Cariñena.
2-3 September 2019
20-24 January 2020
Plot selection and installation of stations.
Teachers visit us to:
·Carry out an analysis of vineyards and harvest
·Elaborate micro fermentations
Presentation of results.
Measurement in the plots of:
Teachers and students will visit us and we will see the next:
·Growth potential of the vines
·Analysis of micro fermentations